~

~

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bikeride and Chemo

Well tomorrow's my last bikeride before the 2nd chemo on Thursday. Thanks to the cooperation of BikeWrenching Jonathan, my Pilot (nice bike) has been good enough to wait for the overhaul ... I have to bring it in tomorrow afternoon after my ride so we can be on the fritz together -- and my old mountain bike is all fixed up to take me to the chemo on Thursday. (Phew! If you saw the parking garage at Georgetown you'd understand.... Alan insisted on a chaperone. Joan volunteered..... :-D)

The hair is all gone. The short haircut was a bust.... I had to step into my clothes or wear a hat when pulling shirts over my head to avoid getting all that itchy hair under my shirt -- the way you get right after a haircut, but MORE.

Hey, I have a mystery...... Who sent us the indoor bulb garden? It had no note and so far all our guesses are wrong. I'd thank you, if I knew who you were....

No comments: