~

~

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Posting Comments

I've been hearing from several people that they don't know how to post comments. It was suggested that I post instructions..... so here they are.

If you click on the place in the blog that says "0 comments" or "4 comments" or whatever, it will show you the comments that other people have made. There will be a blank box in the upper right hand corner and instructions to post your own comment there. I think maybe you have to post as "anonymous" if you don't have a gmail account or something -- but you can write your name in the body of the comment, if that happens.

That's how it's always worked for me. I suppose it might be one of those things that some computers do differently, but try this, anyhow. We DO love comments!!!

Thanks! :-D

No comments: