~

~

Friday, April 25, 2008

change

As soon as i heard that my mom had cancer i was nervous that everything would change, and everything did change. it is only the second week of my mom's Kimo and i already feel like nothing is the same. to make everything worse my mom gets all the attention which i am definately not used to, and my friends get to like go shopping with their parents and i have to stay home doing other unimportant . well this is only the second day and i already feel terrible. YAY a whole more year of misery;..( i feel like hiding in a shell and never coming out

1 comment:

Tara Claeys said...

Emily,
I think you are AMAZING to express your feelings. This IS going to be a rough time for you, but it will also make you stronger. It's a good thing you are so smart, funny and independent - just think of how helpful you already are to your family. I hope you continue to share your feelings and that you realize how special you are and that you are going to be OK.
Love,
Tara