~

~

Friday, December 5, 2008

Oops

I lost track of time this afternoon and didn't call the cardiologist's office until it was closed..... I actually managed to get distracted despite a couple of reminders in the interim! If I'd been able to call in the morning it would have been fine; I usually do a good job getting important stuff done when I can get it done first. THing is, the doctor wanted me to call late in the day..... and I guess that's a time when lots of things happen around here and I'm busy doing mom stuff and my own stuff gets left til later.

So anyway I won't find out til MOnday. I wasn't planning to do any heavy exercise over the weekend anyway, I don't think...... but I'm disappointed to have to wait that long for such a dumb reason. I considered leaving a message for the on-call doctor...... but the outgoing message said clearly that any non emergency calls would not be answered.

No comments: