~

~

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Like a COCONUT!

Today my biking friend Nancy saw my growth of hair underneath my helmet (which was surprising in itself!) and when I told her I was at the level of three peaches she said I was way past that, more like a coconut!

Man, she thinks on her feet -- and she didn't even grow up around coconuts. I did. She's right, my hair growth is JUST about like a coconut now.

It was such a good analogy that I think of a coconut when I look in the mirror now ..... Maybe Em will help me get a new picture later and get it onto the computer. That's right -- she knows how and I don't. It's a good division of labor, though, and I am not motivated to mess with it. If I don't learn before she goes to college I'll ask her to teach me. I have a few years though.....

:-) Nadine

1 comment: