~

~

Friday, June 27, 2008

Last doses of Adriamycinn & Cytoxan

I had my 4th chemo infusion yesterday -- and my last doses of adriamycin & cytoxan. I had a good nurse again, and the cytoxan was administered over 3 hours, so I was fine. I brought some home made sorbet so I wouldn’t have to eat their gross ice. Of course it melted despite my and Joan’s best efforts, so I had to eat some ice with it anyhow… However, I was able to bike home and even to eat a little dinner. And here’s a curious thing -- I was less nauseous this am. Could it be dinner?

I even swam a little this afternoon ---as Emily wanted to go to the pool.

I start taxol in 3 weeks, which I will get weekly for 12 weeks. I'm nervous about my eye pressure. I have news about that bbut I’m going to cut this short because my keyboard is driving me nuts. Probably time for a new one…

No comments: